Thursday 10 November 2011

SEWING time.

I've finally, and I mean, FINALLY finished the Oscar Cot Quilt.  It has only been achievable because I have no  (paid) work to do at the moment. I guess that means I'm 'officially' on holidays, although, with derision, I must confess that a stay-at-home mum's work is NEVER complete. I've been trying to finish the endless washing. With all the washing we have, for a family of four, it is enough of a realisation that I can not have another child because I'd have to add another day's washing to it.  But mind you all, if I do have another child I will be ecstatically happy because children are absolutely wonderful and make me sublimely content. In other words, I feel that children are a blessing and housework sucks!

Here's a (shabby) pic....It will be given to the recipient as part of their Christmas gift.

******************

When I'm feeling sad or overwhelmed.....

I would just like to say how grateful I am to my friends who are there for me when I am in need. You know who you are and I love you for it. You make my days sparkle when I feel lustreless.  Magical transformation in outlook can occur after just a short conversation. Lovely people who wholeheartedly share and give endlessly....now how does the song go: "that's amore!"


No comments:

Post a Comment